2 months into this hobby

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from chevyguy65

chevyguy65

The Mrs. and I have been at this for about 2 months so far. this is some of our work so far. ANY comments welcome.

Attachments

• 044.jpg
    044.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 243
  • 032.jpg
    032.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 298
  • 010.jpg
    010.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 246
  • 011.JPG
    011.JPG
    150.2 KB · Views: 304
  • 062.jpg
    062.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 227
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ctubbs

Todd,
From what I see in your photo, your pen looks to be of good construction and fine finish. However, and please take this in the sense given, your photo is a bit fuzzy. There is an excellent article in the library that will help your photography. http://content.penturners.org/library/techniques/pen_photography.pdf. Try and give it a read. Always strive for perfection, but never allow reality to put you down. Have fun, make shavings and as always share.
Charles

plantman

Nice work !! I would take a half round router bit and round over the edges of your pen holders. It will give them a sleaker and more polished look. Also sand and finish them. You are not only showing off your pen, but your craftsmanship as well. Welcome to the fold !! Jim S

plano_harry

Welcome Todd, nice work on the pens. Interesting that pen turning was your wife's idea. You should reward her with one of the bangle guy's bangles.:wink: Looks like your skills are up to it.

Welcome to IAP!

Harry

chevyguy65

Thanks for the feedback. This sight is awesome! we find alot of useful and fun info on here. Our "GO TO" we we have questions or ideas we are not sure of.

Todd and Nancy :)

Top Bottom