2 ed4copies blanks-cigars

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from cowchaser

Status
Not open for further replies.

cowchaser

Purchased recently from Ed Brown. Needless to say I am more than pleased with them. Ed is excellent to work with and helped me alot along the way. The black and white one if I remember right is a zebra cats. The black one is called horn. Very easy to turn. Almost to easy. If you haven't ordered any of these, but have thought about go ahead they are great to work with. Ignore the bottom nib on the zebra one. It's finger smudge I failed to whipe off before photo.

2007122144155_12.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Don't know WHY I missed these on this mornings "Forum Check".

Dustin and I have had a couple exchanges (VERY pleasant). The end product pictured looks like it was made by an "old PRO!!!!" Nice job!!!!! You seem to have overcome the "little challenges" brilliantly!!!!!!

THANKS FOR POSTING - I am just recovering from the "craft show blues" that hit me this year - this type of progress from another turner REALLY HELPS!!!

Merry Christmas, all (sorry I've been a grinch - don't know why!)[:D][:D][:D]

I DO have more cats and pearls - send e-mails!!![;)][;)][;)][;)]

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Oh, the black and white is snow leopard, just so there is no confusion.

The other is "black horn".

And they both look GREAT!!!

alphageek

Former Moderator
Dustin,
Beautiful pens - I'm not overly fond of black kits very often, but these look really nice.

I can't wait until after the Christmas 'crunch' - I am going to have to order some of the 'cats' - my daughter is involved in a ballet group that is going to be putting on Lion King and these would be GREAT things to make to go with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom