2 Coach Mods

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from coach

Status
Not open for further replies.

coach

The first one is Grandillo with Box Elder Burl/Credit Card centerband.

20056822114_CB1.jpg

20056822138_CB2.jpg

This one is a Coachmod made with walnut.

20056822224_CoachmodWalnut.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

woodscavenger

Nicely done. Very classy. I wish we could get clips for these SL pens that were a little like the clips on the atlas. They would make the curves look better. The straight clip is a little of a problem for me on bigger pens such as that.

alamocdc

Coach, you are my hero! I thought I was alone in my love for turning Walnut! [:D] Nice pens! BTW, I picked up some nice striped walnut today. Almost reminds me of Bocote. I've never seen walnut that looks like that.

melogic

Fantastic job on both pens Coach! Now I know what I can do with the credit cards! [:D]
As long as the wife says it is ok of course. [;)]

JimGo

Coach,
They both look really cool, but I especially like the shape of the top one. Very smooth lines, yet you still have some undulation to break up the form. Excellent job on that one! Of course, that's not to say the bottom one is shabby. I've done a few like it, and have always thought they needed something more; the narrow CB is a neat idea to give it a little more visual appeal.

Nice job!

wee willie

Very very nice coach, now to find some old credit cards[?][?][?] and Shane there were some wave or ball end clips available for the slimline a couple of years ago . I will check with my supplier here in toronto and see if they are still available and from whom.

200568134223_ball-clip.jpg
<br />

Ryan

The CSUSA soft grip slim comes with that clip. I modify this one all the time just because I like the clip better that the straight slim clips.

Ryan

JimGo

Ryan,
I only wish that kit wasn't so much more expensive than the slimline! I think it is a much more versatile kit.

M

Mudder

Originally posted by coach
<br />Old credit cards.

SLAP!

That's the sound of me smacking my ever growing forehead and saying "why didn't I think of that"

Great idea! Thanks for sharing.

Scott

Hi Coach!

Nice pens! For some reason the shape on the second one really does it for me. Excellent job!

Scott.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
The clip posted by Weewillie is used on a number of PSI pens. It comes in nearly any plating you wish. They used to sell them without the kit as well (don't know if that's still an option). Hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom