2 1/2 New Models

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Galanw

Galanw

I tried the latest kits from LauLau plus a Cigar Stub (a cut down version of a Cigar that makes a nice pocket pen).

The Click is a monster...longer than a Cigar, but lighter, and drilling the blank is a major event (4" depth).

The Elegant Beauty is smaller than the Sierra (and uses just a 2" piece of wood), but it weighs the same so it feels a bit heavy. Also, the twist mechanism is in the finial, which takes some getting used to.

I cannot for the life of me remember what the woods are. I know it's not diw or amboyna. Any guesses?

IMG_0099.JPG

IMG_0100.JPG

IMG_0101.JPG

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Galanw

It can't be rosewood. I am highly allergic to rosewood and would be at the hospital by now.[:0]

PaulDoug

Beautiful work on the pens. I love the first two bestess. I'm going to give them a try, think he is out of the Elegant Beauty right now. The stubby is one of the best I've see, I just not fond of the stubby pens. Love what you did with it though.

LanceD

Originally posted by PaulDoug

Beautiful work on the pens. I love the first two bestess. I'm going to give them a try, think he is out of the Elegant Beauty right now. The stubby is one of the best I've see, I just not fond of the stubby pens. Love what you did with it though.

Aaron set aside his remaining stock for a group buy which has now been cancelled. I'm sure he'll resume taking orders for them now.

Top Bottom