1st Sierra style

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from firewhatfire

firewhatfire

This was a suprise blank in my box ordered from Ed. This is also my first Sierra style so the only reference I had for size was here. Let me know if I am close or what needs to change and as always thanks for looking.

Phil

SierraPen001.jpg

SierraPen002.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ctubbs

Well, Phil, it is a little hard to see all the way from West Kentucky, but that beautiful pen looks pretty dang good from here. Now if I were a bit closer, then my ol' eyes just might pick up something wrong with your pen, but the fit and finish look spot on and the blank and hardware work very well together. Your background is rather unique to say the least. I like the whole pen, very good job. Humbly.
Charles

firewhatfire

the background was laying close by and I was in a hurry. Just a piece of cedar that was left over from my handrail and some peg board:) I had to make a run to 1 school to drop off golf clubs for my boys golf tournament and to the other to pick up my daughter to go adopt a dog from the local humane society.

Phil

ToddMR

LOL, much better than my first try at that kit. My poor pen looked pregnant. You did very well and I think the size of it looks fine. Nice blank turned into a nice pen.

Top Bottom