1st Shredded Money

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Tanner

Tanner

This was my first attempt at this blank and it went great. I got the blank from ElMostro. Real nice to work with Eugene, Thanks!! :D My wife is a bank manager so she has already claimed it. I'm sure when the other employee's see it, I'll be making more.[:0] I have a couple left, but get ready for another order.[:p]

ney%20Closed%20End%20Sterling%20Silver%20Baron%202.jpg

Closed End Sterling Silver baron

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Stevej72

Tim, that is a great looking pen. I agree with what others said about the blank looking better not so tightly packed. It looks like the tubes were painted black?

Tanner

I painted the tubes dark green. I used that model spray paint at Hobby Lobby. It seems to not smear off as much when CA Glue hits it. You can't see it very well in the picture, but the last 1/2 inch of the closed end looks pretty neat with the shredded money floating around. You're right I like it like this one with the money not packed so tight. Thanks for the comments everyone.

ElMostro

Tim, looking at this closed end pen again I may need to "collaborate" with you to see if I can turn one. Have you turned any of the other blanks?

Eugene

Tanner

Hi Eugene, I made a cigar out of the Shredded Money also. I have one Shredded Money blank left that my daughter has claimed. I have a coffee Bean, Resonated Wood and the Split Pea blank next to the lathe to go next. I think I'm buying more blanks from you lately than BB or Ernie.[:0]

Top Bottom