1st Ploy Pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from toyotaman

toyotaman

This is a pen I made today. I got the blank from "Brooks803".I would like to thank him for turning loose of some of his blanks.I'm not sure of the exact colors he used but the pen (in my mind") turned out great.C&C welcome.
Donny

Attachments

• IMG_1100.jpg
    IMG_1100.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 311
  • IMG_1098.jpg
    IMG_1098.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 196
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mbroberg

IAP Activities Manager, Emeritus
You did a good job on it in my opinion. I'm normally not a fan of flares and rings near the nose, but it works with that blank.

Bree

I really like it! The bottom section looks like white marble because of the beads. Great work.
:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

toyotaman

That is a good blank. I just wish I could get up the nerve and make my own blanks.I've got everything but the plastic mold.If I could find a deal on that I would be set.In the mean time I will work on some more blanks I got from Brooks803.
Donny

Brooks803

Holy crap! I thought I was giving away the blanks from my scrap box :confused: I must have made a grave mistake and will kindly ask for that specific blank to be returned for proper evaluation :tongue:. That was a blank made during a casting demo I did for my local pen club. I was showing what would happen if you wait too long to pour into the mold after adding the catalyst. You get a blank like that one. I'm amazed at how cool it looks, I never thought it'd be that eye catching. You did a great job turning and finishing!! BTW the colors are metallic pearl red and pearl white. I think I need to go through my scrap box for any other possible diamonds in the rough.

Top Bottom