1st PR home brew (Desert Lightning)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from maxman400

maxman400

My PR came in the mail yesterday, so I ran out to the shop grabbed my plastic cups and started mixing. It was then I notice that the PR was eating my cups,:eek: so I ran back in to the house to find some better cups. Then back to the shop to try and salvage my first mix. After I got it in better cups and mixed up, I put in the pot and aired it up to 60 psi and left it over night. After work I went to the shop fired up the lathe and this is what I ended up with.:biggrin:
Any comments or suggestions are welcome, thanks for looking.

Attachments

• PR #1 003.jpg
    PR #1 003.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 254
  • PR #1 014.jpg
    PR #1 014.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 300
  • PR #1 017.jpg
    PR #1 017.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 247
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
Hey!!! That is a very cool blank:biggrin:
Is it cactus or something or just the way you mixed it? Either way it looks really great:wink:

djpnevans

I must get me some of them cups if that whats happens. I find that I can only use cups once or twice. I made a mess one day using the same cup again.
David

maxman400

OH,Yes it does have a piece of cactus in it (my second attempt) After being up for 23 hours I forgot that detail, I was falling asleep at the computer while posting.

mtgrizzly52

That is intense! I'd love to turn blanks like that. Keep messing up and then share with us dummies who don't know how to do their own blanks! *LOL*

Sweet!

Rick (mtgrizzly52)

Top Bottom