1st Cambridge

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from guts

Status
Not open for further replies.

guts

Yet still another piece of spalted cottonwood(bet y'all think that's the only kind of wood I have:)) I can't help it I love the way this wood looks,first time for a Cambridge,I Kinda like the looks and feel of it.
200712822612_100_1234.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jtalbert

I agree. The wood, the FINISH and the pen are beautiful.

I have bee out in the shop for the last 3 days practicing my finishing. I can only hope to someday get one that comes close to this one

James

Firefyter-emt

I just notice why this kit does not look as top heavy as the El-Grande. The clip is higher than the normal kit. The El-Grande clip stops right at the bottom of the final cap, this kit is about mid way up the final.

Once finish off some orders and can play again, I have to make one of these even if it does break! (heck, my repaired ones have outlasted the un-broken ones!)

johnnycnc

Extremely nice,Bill!
The Cambridge is a great looking pen,for sure,
and spalted cottonwood really dresses it well.
(I've come to expect your glass finish,btw.[;)])

cdcarter

Beautiful.

I'm turning my first Cambridge tomorrow. Cut and drilled the blanks today in Macassar Ebony. I'll post Monday or so.

Hope it comes out as nice as that one!

broitblat

Beautiful looking wood and penmanship. I have to say, for my taste however, I think I'd like something a little less busy for that particular kit.

-Barry

splinter99

Great Job Bill
I havnt tried the Cambridge or the cotton wood yet, Still trying to get caught up with some last minute orders, but I will soon, Santa mat be heading your way soon I hear[:)]

Great Job Buddy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom