1st Bolt Action, segmented to boot....

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Janster

Janster

...unsure if I like em' or not was as of yet, I am happy how it turned out. I used a blank from an IAP member "Swearinger"?? or something like that, some time ago. I added the segment just to dress it up a bit more, .016 Aluminum. I shot it with a point and click, still too cold for my usual set-up ,although today it was pretty nice! I'll get a better taste of how the sales will be on these type of pens after this week-end at the Nevada Women's Expo. Thanks and be well.......Jan

Attachments

• DSC02190.JPG
    DSC02190.JPG
    38.8 KB · Views: 211

Cmiles1985

That looks wonderful! The bolt action pens are very popular here (go figure...South Texas). I was hesitant to try them out as I figured the bolt action would be a pain for normal use. Then I bought four from Smitty, wrapped one in diagonal cut zebrawood and carried it to work. The other three were sold before the day was up!

Good luck with your sales this weekend!

Band Saw Box

Passed Away Dec 8, 2021
In Memoriam
Great looking pen Jan. I'm sure with your high level of craftsmanship they will sell very well. Great fit and finish

OZturner

Great Pen Jan,
Your Point and Shoot worked, (sounds strange using those words, when the subject is a Bolt Action Pen).
Terrific Fit and Finish.

Should be a Big Hit with the Ladies at the Nevada Women's Expo.
Now remember not to have too much Tea and Scones, up there with the Ladies, remember you have to look after your Figure.
Hope you have a Ball, Jan.
Brian.

Top Bottom