1st bolt action

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from crabcreekind

crabcreekind

I love these kits. They are good quality, nothing wrong with it. I know a lot of people hate on psi made stuff. The mechanism is very good, just might wear the chrome on the inside of the slide if its used alot, but you prob wont see it. Very easy to assemble and make. Change the refill from the bullet tip. Psi did a good job on this! I made this from cocobolo. 5 thin and 5 med ca finish

1_100_6848.JPG

1_100_6849.JPG

1_100_6850.JPG
refill out

1_100_6851.JPG
in a box faux leather box from exotics

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

76winger

Great looking pen, I've been toying with making some of them myself. I like the PSI stuff and think they have a great product line. Most or the negatives I've read seem to more around their shipping and customer service than anything else.

These pens are great sellers and a quality kit. I don't buy any gold kits but the gold on these pens is coated with a clear coat of some sort as is the gunmetal and chrome. They will last awhile.
A lady who bought one of the gunmetal twist bullet pens sent it back because she had washed it and lost the cap that holds the clip on. the pen was perfect accept for a small dent and some CA chipping. Don't be afraid of the gold on this one.
Nice looking pen :O)

Top Bottom