1st and 2nd pens

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from tinker

Status
Not open for further replies.

tinker

/forum/albums/tinker/tn/tn_HPIM0826.jpg
/forum/albums/tinker/tn/tn_HPIM0833.jpg
1st pen is walnut with BLO/CA & carnuba finish. I had a difficult time with the assembly, but ctEagleSC helped me out on that and I wound up with a decent example that actually works.[8D]
The 2nd pen is Rosewood with BLO/CA & carnuba finish. Amazing how much easier it is when you have a clue and this website and a few hours reading were priceless in that vein.
I apologize for the quality of the photos. Another couple hours of reading scheduled.:)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

JimGo

I'm with Mike, just crop your pics better so they focus on the pen, without including the entire background. Congrats on your first pens, you're doing well. Took me three pens' worth of blanks to get my first pen, and the fit wasn't NEARLY as good as yours. Like R.T. said, Keep 'em comin'!

airrat

nice start, the addiction is just setting in. Give it time and you will not be able to leave your shop without getting the shakes.

GregD

Originally posted by airrat
<br />nice start, the addiction is just setting in. Give it time and you will not be able to leave your shop without getting the shakes.

And here I thought it was the Parkinson's Disease causing the shakes.

Nice pens. Hope to see many more.

Ryan

You click on the pictures to make them bigger! The way they are now saves download time and is nice I think.

Ryan

tinker

[:D]I have read a lot of the posts on the photography discussion and will try using the tripod. Didn't think about cropping to get a higher resolution download.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom