19 Pick-Up Sticks...sorta.......

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Janster

Janster

....I assembled these 19 pens this morning. I spent about 4 hours getting them to the point of assembly between drilling, inserting the 7mm tubes, squaring etc. It took 2 1/4 hours to assemble all of them after separating the kits. There are 7 in Black Chrome, 7 in Gun Metal, all on .308 steel cases. The 5 Copper colored cases are 762 X 54 military cases that I topped off with Copper appointments! These will be sold in the Rat Rod section as I have not cleaned the .308s at all, liking the patina. I did hand polish the Copper, very gingerly as too much pressure removed the Copper plating. I am looking to have 500 plus pens for our area's largest "juried" craft fair this coming October. Just got my notice that I made it in! Woo Hoo!!!This is just a small section of what I offer, but also some the the fastest sellers. Pick-up sticks refers to my Bride" and I picking these up at a local range last Friday! I cannot be over prepared as I have a few shows between now and then. After that, the Christmas fairs will be hopping so I am getting ready early! Be well..... Jan

Attachments

• DSC02240.JPG
    DSC02240.JPG
    139.9 KB · Views: 260
Last edited:

OZturner

Great Job, Jan.
What a Great Armoury you have there.
Do you have any trouble crossing over State borders, with those in your vehicle?
Congratulations on making the Juried Fair.
Best wishes,
Brian.

Top Bottom