100Th unique design Laser inlay

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Constant Laubscher

I have reached the 100Th (not to be found with any other company) unique pen inlay kit :cake::biggrin:
This one has a Mason Symbol on it.

Attachments

• IMG_0337[1].jpg
    IMG_0337[1].jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 543
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Jon-wx5nco

ohhh, thats way too awesome! I will need for a payday to roll around so I can get some of those!!!

Drstrangefart

To help celebrate, it seems only fair that you send out 1 of each to a total of 100 different people who all happen to have my address. That way, they can each evaluate it and provide a review.

G1Pens

Congrats on the 100 mark. You kits continue to amaze me. I have done several and they are all first class and look fantastic when completed. Keep it up.

thewishman

Congratulations, Constant! Thanks for sticking around after your initial "welcome" here. You have enriched us with your creativity and imagination. (Didn't mean that to sound pompous, sorry.)

What I mean to say is, I'm glad you're here.:)

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
I think you should have celebrated with a 'Laserlinz' special kit, but I must admit that that one is pretty cool. :biggrin:
I also echo the sentiment about sticking around after your initial welcome here.

wizard

Constant, Congratulations on your 100th and it's a beauty! I always love to see what's coming next! Regards, Doc

ThePenWizard

Dang Constant, I just talked to you on Tuesday about making a Mason Pen.. Did not figure you would have it that fast.. Congrats on the BIG 100

Jon-wx5nco

I think the guys in my lodge would love these

chester
When/if these get put on the site, just don't think about the guys at the Lodge. You have guys at the District level, the Scottish Rite, the Shrine, the York Rite, Grotto. I can't wait to get one to show off at my Lodge
Jon

Top Bottom