100th Anniversary of the Titanic

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from seamus7227

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

D.Oliver

Ehhhh....It's alright I guess.:tongue: I mean only if you're into meticulously cut coins and a compass that is silver soldered so good it looks like it was part of pen kit from the very start.

Last edited:

hewunch

I really love this pen. Every part of this pen... until you get to the compass. That changes everything IMO. I am sure the owner would love it, but man I wish I could have seen the pen with out it.

seamus7227

I really love this pen. Every part of this pen... until you get to the compass. That changes everything IMO. I am sure the owner would love it, but man I wish I could have seen the pen with out it.

Im sure that could be arranged being that i only made this pen for the contest! I will see what i can do to make a switch back and get some pics for ya!:biggrin:

hewunch

Im sure that could be arranged being that i only made this pen for the contest! I will see what i can do to make a switch back and get some pics for ya!:biggrin:

Look forward to it.

Top Bottom