100 DOLLAR PEN

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from glennw

glennw

How much would you guys charge for the sierra, rollar ball fountain pen in the 100 dollar pen kit and i need two of them it seems like. and i may need bushings also.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

glennw

For the sierra , jr gents i guess of any style (fountain or roller ball ) how much would you charge for one of them I would like to make them two part kits.

burgerman

My guess would be he is referring to the Franklin blanks by Bruce119, but not sure about both roller ball and fountain pen. Not sure how much I would charge.

glennw

I am refferring to those blanks for any of those kits with a finished pen what would you charge and for each one.

Buzzzz4

You are going to get prices ranging all over the board on this. I would say peruse the web and you will find what you are looking for. I have a fountain pen with the Benjamin blanks in my stock on a Jr. Gent Rhodium at $140.

glennw

You are going to get prices ranging all over the board on this. I would say peruse the web and you will find what you are looking for. I have a fountain pen with the Benjamin blanks in my stock on a Jr. Gent Rhodium at $140.

buzz do you get it or have had no luck yet. I f i could get that i would but I am not sure if i would.

Buzzzz4

I price it at what I will get if that makes sense. People who see my work and those who understand a handmade pen and what it means will pay it. This is a lower end fountain pen.

Top Bottom