1/2 is better than none!!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from OKLAHOMAN

OKLAHOMAN

Gator jaw bone filled with Turquoise and black powder coating powder, the bottom is black Bakelite. Also got rid of the clear pimp crystal and replaced it with a black pimp crystal:wink:. As always all comments appreciated.

IMG_1912.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

PaulDoug

Didn't think I liked the gaterjaw, didn't think I liked that kit. Now i'm think'n I need to do some re-think'n. I certainly like that pen.

Brooks803

I love it! What material is the new pimp cyrstal made from? I really like how the black powdercoat powder ties into the black bakelite. Like Andy said "let the un-pimp wars begin" :tongue:

bitshird

Sharp Pen Roy, I like the detail in the jawbone, I guess this is going to have to be our new high dollar kit . seeing the Pimp stones changed out I guess I can live with them.

broitblat

That came out great. I agree that the black powder really ties the whole thing together with the bakelite, but I love the touch of color from the turquoise, too.

-Barry

Jgrden

This is a very nice pen. I am jealous that I have never done one that well. Of course I don't run into alligator jaw very often, make that EVER.

elody21

I really like it with the black on the bottom! It makes the top of the pen pop! Alice

wizard

That is a beautiful pen. I love the contrasting bottom section in the black Bakelite. It highlights the beauty of the upper gator jaw/turquoise !! Excellent !!!

Top Bottom