~~Mustangs 50th Anniversary Pen~~

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from seamus7227

seamus7227

This is my 50th Anniversary Shelby Cobra Fountain Pen. Featuring a Full size Limited Edition(serial # engraved) Statesman fountain pen with an 18kt Gold nib. Carbon Fiber barrels with the Mustang logo on the upper and the Shelby Anniversary pin on the lower. Hope you all enjoy! A huge thanks to my good friend Kevin Brown(65GTMustang) for his collaboration and donation of the pen components so that both of us could have one!!!

Hope you all enjoy the pictures. Some didn't turn out as good as I wanted them too, but I was short on time.

Attachments

• 50th Anniversary Mustang Pen.jpg
    50th Anniversary Mustang Pen.jpg
    247.5 KB · Views: 501
  • Double Trouble 50th Anniversary.jpg
    Double Trouble 50th Anniversary.jpg
    144.8 KB · Views: 458
  • IMG_4249.JPG
    IMG_4249.JPG
    148 KB · Views: 290
  • IMG_4247.JPG
    IMG_4247.JPG
    85.4 KB · Views: 339
  • IMG_4243.JPG
    IMG_4243.JPG
    99.5 KB · Views: 333
  • IMG_4244.JPG
    IMG_4244.JPG
    108.9 KB · Views: 318
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

tgsean

That is amazing!! Great job mate. Looks so classy. I assume you cast the carbon fibre blank with the logos yourself? Wow well done.

D.Oliver

You know what you do with your wood lathe is so top notch I don't know how you going to raise the bar with your metal lathe, but I'm sure you'll figure something out!:biggrin:

seamus7227

You know what you do with your wood lathe is so top notch I don't know how you going to raise the bar with your metal lathe, but I'm sure you'll figure something out!:biggrin:

Thanks Derek! I'm working on those new ideas as we speak. But you know me, it will probably be next year before i get around to completing them!:rolleyes:

seamus7227

Those are incredible. Where do you get the limited edition Statesmen?

Stephen,
the Limited Edition Statesman was sold years ago by Craft Supplies. Not sure of any other vendors that carried them. Maybe others will chime in with their knowledge of them. When I started turning in 2008, I used to drool over them(for whatever reason):rolleyes:.

SteveJ

Thanks for the response. Interesting that you actually found some that hadn't been finished. They are beautiful. My guess is that if you could get permission from Ford to advertise and sell them you could make a killing on them - especially numbered/limited editions.

Love your work Seamus!

southernclay

I looked at pics before I read the description, I thought you may of had numbers engraved on the pens (body and cap) like matching car #s on the engine and body:biggrin: Would be a neat touch if you ever did a car series.

Those are beautiful pens, you should be extra proud, thanks for sharing

seamus7227

I looked at pics before I read the description, I thought you may of had numbers engraved on the pens (body and cap) like matching car #s on the engine and body:biggrin: Would be a neat touch if you ever did a car series.

Those are beautiful pens, you should be extra proud, thanks for sharing

That is actually an excellent idea!! thank you for sharing that. Who knows, might turn into something

seamus7227

Outstanding pens Seamus.
Just wondering why are the front sections slightly different?

You know, as I was posting this last night I too noticed that. Very bizarre if you ask me. It makes me wonder if that screw up was from the manufacturer or vendor?

Top Bottom