"WOW" You need to see this pen!!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Bethlehem Olive Wood

Status
Not open for further replies.
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

penhead

Local Chapter Leader
Oh my goodness..Diane..first let me say that is a beautiful pen..and second I hope you are reading these IAP forums..I certainly owe you an apology for not letting you know sooner that I had recieved the OliveWoodPen blanks ordered from you..and thirdly thank you very much for the 'extra' gift of the OliveWood Pen Holder, it is beautiful beyond words. As soon as I recieved the blanks most were turned into pens and rushed to waiting customers. My photo skills were more than terribly lacking, but I will be turning the rest of the blanks into pens soon and will try again with the pics. Even though my skills with the lathe may not be fantastic, the beauty in the Olive Wood makes up for it.

Thanks again Diane, and will visit again on the Creek soon :)

JohnPayton

Dear John,

I haven't been too active in the forum due to some back problems.
But I will try to keep up to date as much as possible.
I can completely understand.No apology needed.You are very welcome for the gift!!I am looking forward to seeing your Bethlehem Holy Land Olive Wood pens.

Efletche

That is one nice pen! Where do you get refills for it? (ha! ha!). The grain pattern is better than any of the bethlehem blanks I've been able to get. Really nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom