"Scrimshaw" Emperor Jr.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Kaspar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaspar

Click on the link embedded in the picture.

It's the CSUSA's alternative ivory. I did nail the B2B turn down. Straight as a arrow, and mates perfectly at all points with the kit. I hope someday to have the same laser set up Ken has.

wdcav1952

Activities Manager Emeritus
Great work, Kaspar and Ken.

Thank you for spelling Emperor correctly. I know some do not care about grammar and spelling, but when we are selling pens for over $100, it seems fundemental that we should be able to spell the name of our product correctly so as to avoid looking like a bumpkin.

My opinion and mine only,

ctEaglesc

Passed Away Jul 4, 2008
In Memoriam
Originally posted by wdcav1952
<br />Great work, Kaspar and Ken.

Thank you for spelling Emperor correctly. I know some do not care about grammar and spelling, but when we are selling pens for over $100, it seems fundemental that we should be able to spell the name of our product correctly so as to avoid looking like a bumpkin.

My opinion and mine only,
If you are a bumpkin with a pen that is worth over $100.00 wouldn't you in reality be <b>MR.Bumpkin?</b>

TBone

Holy Smokes. I'd be impressed if that was laser engraved. Scrimshaw?? Man that is excellent work. That is if I understand correctly that scrimshaw is had engraving/carving?

Kaspar

Originally posted by TBone
<br />Holy Smokes. I'd be impressed if that was laser engraved. Scrimshaw?? Man that is excellent work. That is if I understand correctly that scrimshaw is had engraving/carving?

No no. It was laser engraved and colorfilled. That's why I have Scrimshaw in quotes. Now, if I had some real whalebone, it'd be worth digging up the old engraving set just to give it a try.

wdcav1952

Activities Manager Emeritus
Kaspar,

If my post hijacked your thread in any way, I apologize. The important thing is that you turned and Ken embellished, an outstanding pen. That is a great sale, and I hope it brings you many more.

Kaspar

Originally posted by wdcav1952
<br />Kaspar,

If my post hijacked your thread in any way, I apologize. The important thing is that you turned and Ken embellished, an outstanding pen. That is a great sale, and I hope it brings you many more.

Whatever one may think of Ms. Coulter, that is my hope as well. There's no such thing as bad publicity.

PenWorks

What can you say that hasn't been said. wonderfull pen and presentation.
I hope you get many miles of PR on this pen [:p]

Mr. Bumkin (the original)

Randy_

Originally posted by Jerryconn
<br />Ok Kasper I have to ask, what is the ACOC? I am familiar with the person getting the pen as a gift.
Thanks

And I have to ask what is "ACOC?" Read thru this thread twice and don't see any reference??

Randy_

Originally posted by Kaspar
<br />Oh, and this is the box it's going in.

Please tell us a little more about the box and maybe a shot of the inside with the pen in it??

Type of wood, where you got it or is it scratch built, laser engraved?? Thanks. Agree with the comments about price. That box is worth $25-$50 by itself, maybe more??

Kaspar

Originally posted by Randy_
<br />
Originally posted by Jerryconn
<br />Ok Kasper I have to ask, what is the ACOC? I am familiar with the person getting the pen as a gift.
Thanks

And I have to ask what is "ACOC?" Read thru this thread twice and don't see any reference??

Oh sorry. ACOC is Coulter's online chat board.

Those boxes? Have you not been introduced to BB's glorious Arizona Silhouette website? Those boxes come from him, and will run you @ $10 with the custom insert. On that particular box, I did the graphic, and Ken did the engraving.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom