South Texas Roll Call

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Are you interested in a South Texas Chapter

• No, I love only meeting people virtually

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, I would love to meet at someone's shop once a month, and possibly learn some new techniques

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • Yes, I would love to meet at someone's shop once a quarter, and possibly learn some new techniques

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Yes, I would love to meet at someone's shop once a year, and possibly learn some new techniques

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Cmiles1985

I last posted looking for interest in having an active group over a year ago.

If you're interested in meeting in person on a regular basis, please reply! This goes for anyone within a reasonable distance of Corpus Christi.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

surveyzo

Hey Clark, its been a long time since the guys got together. I'm over in Sinton. You are welcome to come over and talk shop. My email is alonzofranco@yahoo.com.

I"m not sure if you know but there is the coastal bend woodturners group in Corpus Christi. I haven't been to a meeting but I've met a few of the members and they're a great group of people.

Last edited:

Cmiles1985

Hi Alonzo,
I am a member of the Coastal Bend Woodturners. There's a meeting this Saturday, as a matter of fact. I've met once with Willee and CoastalRyan. Also mrjbuzz (Clay) lives in Port Aransas, and I've known him for awhile. I have a quaint little 1200 sf shop here in Aransas Pass. I may wait until after the holidays, but I will put a meeting of sorts together.

Top Bottom