Gauging South Texas Group Interest

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Cmiles1985

Hello all,

I am trying to gauge interest in reviving the South Texas/Coastal Bend IAP group.

Please reply to this thread or PM me if you'd be interested in setting up a social gathering in the near future. Since there are no local supply sources, I think it would be greatly beneficial to all of us to band together for greater quantity discounts, to share knowledge with each other, and just have a common interest.

Thank you,
Clark

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Cmiles1985

Sounds great! I sent a PM to a few of the folks that have posted previously in this sub forum so that an email will get to them even if they don't log into the forum often.

CoastalRyan

I'm open to getting together whenever. I have a pretty flexible schedule and I'm off most days during the week after 1pm. I'm out of town this weekend but I'm usually free on the weekends as well.

I'm sure there are others and eventually they'll pop up. Feel free to PM me with any ideas about getting together.

Cmiles1985

I just wanted to bump this up to the top and see if there are any Corpus Christi area folks around? Or is it still myself and Ryan?

If so, I've met some folks that are not (active) members. Maybe we can somehow plan an informal get together...

Cmiles1985

Since the weather is becoming bearable, and a lot of folks have been joining IAP recently, I wanted to bump this to the top.

Are there any people around south Texas interested in gathering...other than myself and Ryan?

Top Bottom