Tennessee Turner!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Joshua_30

Howdy all!

I looking for a local chapter that can bring in a warm welcome to the pen making community...this one seemed to fit the fill :biggrin:

A little about me. My name is Joshua and I'm an eight year Navy veterans (retired with disability). I have my wife of 111 years...wait no - correction "11" years who blessed me with two wonderful children - ages 4 and 9. We currently reside in Atoka, TN (if my profile doesn't say that yet).

Now on to our favorite topic Pen Turnings. I've been turning pens roughly four years now, so I'm still a little wet behind the ears - but know enough to pretend to know what I'm doing. I have turned practically all different domestic, exotic, burl, resin cast, ploymer clay and trustone...like many of you I have my favorites, but try not to discriminate :rolleyes:

I am actively working on my PMG (Pen Makers Guild) submission which I will pass along IF I get accepted...it will be my first attempt so I'm expect the big "No!".

I'm looking forward to meeting each of you and others that share our common interest and goals.

SGM Retired

Welcome Joshua and glad to have a fellow pen turner on board. As Keith said keep a look out on this forum for more info. If you have any question or if you would like to come visit just drop a thread.

Gary
Retired Army (29years)

Top Bottom