November Meeting

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

keithlong

Anyone up for another meeting? David (oldman5050) has graciously offered his facilities for another meeting. How do you all feel about having one next month. I know that Thanksgiving is also next month, but if we plan early, we should be able to get one in.

anyone want to volunteer to do demos? The floor is open. I would also like to invite the ladies and children too. Heck we may even see if we can get up another meal. Let me know your thoughts!!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

sseamen

Keith,
Sounds like a good plan! I vote for including significant others and I also vote for the covered dish meal. The Mex restaraunt David took us to last year was good, but the food at the last meeting was outasight.:biggrin:

We probably should shoot for early in November. Nov 20th is the tentavie date for the TAT at the craft shop, so it would be best to avoid that weekend.

keithlong

How does the 12 of November sound. The (Road Kill) was great at the last meeting and all the other dishes was too. So now that the date is settled, lets work on the menu. Who is bringing what. Please list here so that we can keep up. I will bring my sweet wife and I will NOT volunteer her dishes, I have learned to let HER do that. So be sure to bring your lovely spouses and Children along for the fun. I think it would be fun to have our focus on turning to include those spouses that want to give turning a try, what yall think?? And as last time, anyone wanting to do a demo, please let us know, or if you would like a demo done, please do the same.

homemade

Gary asked me if I were going to the meeting. Because I can't drive, I depend on my wife to shuttle me around. That may be a little to far for us to go. both my daughter, Gdaughter and I really enjoyed the last meeting at Gary's.

Ursus

A&C Turn-A-Thon (TAT)

Keith,
Sounds like a good plan! I vote for including significant others and I also vote for the covered dish meal. The Mex restaraunt David took us to last year was good, but the food at the last meeting was outasight.:biggrin:

We probably should shoot for early in November. Nov 20th is the tentavie date for the TAT at the craft shop, so it would be best to avoid that weekend.

Ya'll:

Actually, the TAT has been scheduled for Sunday, 13 November. Several of our group are participating in a Craft Show on Sunday, 20 November and we had to reschedule. I'll still try to make the IAP though, along with T-1. I'll bring the vacuum chamber so we can stabilize some spalted "stuff". If anyone has some nice blanks that they would like to "impregnate", just bring along a can of polyurethane varnish and we'll "shoot the juice" to them.

Also, T-1 will bring a dish.

Ursus (Boyce)

keithlong

Well guys it looks like our meeting is going to have to wait awhile. Our host will be having some eye surgery. December may be too busy to have a meeting. Please share your thoughts.

sseamen

First and foremost, I hope David is doing well and his surgery goes smooth.

I tend to agree, regretfully, that December will be super busy. I was really looking forward to this meeting.

Perhaps, If we start now, we can plan a meet in January but that may be too long range :)

Why don't we look to start planning a January meeting about the first or second week of December?

Top Bottom