Newbie!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

BamaYank

Good Morning All,
Just joined IAP recently and still finding my way around. In do so I see there Local Chapter within IAP. I live in N.E. Alabama in the small town of Bridgeport which is located as far as one can go in the N.E. corner with out going into TN or GA. Writing and wondering how I would go about join your local chapter??? Like I said new to pen making, some experience in turning wood Long, Long time ago in High School back in Michigan.
I have just aquired a 1950-51, ER-10 Shopsmith, cleaned in all up and am ready to start turning. I just purchase and I am waiting for my first pen turning supplies from Penn State Ind. Like I said never did this before but am bound to try and learn. All the knowledge (which is little) I have obtain by on-line investigation, reading and video's.
Wish I would of known about the Chapter's Feb, meeting would of loved to been to that one. Has there been any more movement on March's meeting yet? I will be watching hope to make that one if allowed by the chapter members.
Just a little about myself.... Douglas is my first name and go by Doug, I will turn 67 this Sunday, retired from Detroit Edison Comp. in 2001, Wife (Becky) and I left MI latter part of 2000 for FL and lived there for 7 years. We then left Fl and now live in Bridgeport
, AL. Becky has a daughter and I have two Son'd from preivous marriages and we have 3 grand children. Thanks for reading The "BamaYank"

keithlong

Welcome to IAP Doug, and yes you can join in with us at our chapter meetings. Would love to have you amoung us. Again welcome and keep a watch out on updates about the next meeting. May wait and have one in April instead.

Top Bottom