Looking to learn

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

JDJ309

I am new to pen turning and live in middle TN (White House). I was wondering where your club meets and how often do you meet? I would like to get with some experienced turners and learn some things (right now I know little to nothing so any advice would be appreciated). I have no desire to sell pens but would like to make them for gifts. Thanks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

keithlong

Welcome David, and to answer your question, we meet at different member's shops. Keep your eye out for the next meeting posting. It dont matter if you plan on making em to give away or sell new members are always welcome.

sseamen

Welcome

Allow me to second Keith's comments about new members.

We had the last meeting at my place. I'm trying to work on a get together for July. If it works out, details will be forthcoming. In the meantime, if anyone would like to volunteer to work on June.....

WHSKYrvr1

Sseamen
If you can maybe time around the 3rd or 4th weekend of the month in July, I just might be able to make it. Please Please find some A/C

Redstoneal

I am new to pen turning and live in middle TN (White House). I was wondering where your club meets and how often do you meet? I would like to get with some experienced turners and learn some things (right now I know little to nothing so any advice would be appreciated). I have no desire to sell pens but would like to make them for gifts. Thanks

Welcome, your just like me, and I love seeing what these experienced guys can do and make so easy, however, i enjoy just making a pen but my stock is always low since i give most away...

Top Bottom