January Meeting

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

keithlong

Well since the holidays are behind us now, maybe we can plan a chapter meeting for this month. I know there is a TAT set for the 13th, so if you can make it, please do so, so that we can get off to a great start for our troops. So any suggestions as far as a date and what you would like demoed or discussed, please say so. Thanks, Keith

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

sseamen

The 19th? That's the week after the TAT.

Carolina and I will be out of town 25 thru 27, but if most folks prefer that weekend, we'll catch you on the next one.

sseamen

Does that mean I don't get to watch? :) Or that I'm not a 'turner'? :(

Incidentaly, there is a TAT this coming Sunday. Some of those who were once regulars have become noticable by their absences.

Now who amongst us might I mean? :)

Last edited:

DHill

Al/TN meeting

I am interested in any meetings and probably make it to all but Sunday Morning. Probably Alex C, Ricky M and Mike H willtry to make any meetings also.

keithlong

Well let's plan on a meeting in Feb., this will give us time to talk it up.
Gary, you can make it 2 in a row, and be sure to bring your supplies, so that you won't slow me down by using mine,LOL.

sseamen

OK, Gary came, and brought his supplies (I used some), but Keith didn't show up!

Boyce has found a new member for us who is excited to attend her first meeting. I'm pretty sure we can count on Boyce coming with one or two others. Doug is talking about himself and three others. I'd say we're already looking at 12 turners, minimum, for a February meeting. Time to get a plannin'!

Last edited:

keithlong

Sounds good Steve, Sorry that I did not make it.The flu bug landed in our house and bit us all. I did not not want to come and take a chance on giving it to anyone.

OLDMAN5050

Passed Away May 15, 2019
In Memoriam
Do the February meeting on one of the week ends I off from the hosp. then I can attend... I work on the first and third weekends of the month.

Top Bottom