January 2012 TAT

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

sseamen

Just to put out the word - This Sunday, Jan 8, will be the first TAT of the year at the Redstone Arsenal Craft Shop. Lots of interesting wood to turn, all the blanks are prepped, so it's 'turn away'.

Last year, Boyce Allen put out that the Redstone TATs (with IAP assistance!) had turned out almost 7,000 freedom pens (6,920 to be exact)between February 2007 and the end of 2011!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Acornelius

Hard for me to make it on Sundays. Maybe someone will volunteer to have one on a Saturday. I've missed the last few, and have missed seeing you guys.

sseamen

We try to have IAP meetings on Saturdays, when they are being hosted at members shops. The Redstone Turn-A-Thons, and IAP meetings hosted at the Redstone Craft Shop, have to be held on Sundays because Saturday is one of two days/week the craftshop is availalbe for the MWR patrons and we can't 'take it over' on those days.

keithlong

Hey Steve,
I hate that I missed it, was and still am under the weather. Gonna be a few more days to get this under control. Hope that there was a good turnout.

bitshird

Sure wish I'd read this sooner, Andrew and I were talking about what a wonderful time we'd had when we went down, and he skipped church since his Mom was under the weather.

Top Bottom