First Meeting Tennessee-Northern Alabama

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

bitshird

This is the formal announcement of the first meeting of the Tennessee and Northern Alabama chapter of the International Association of Penturners,
The inaugural meeting is to be held at the Woodcraft Store in Franklin Tn. May 30th at 2:30 PM. This should allow everyone to attend Church and still come to the meeting, the woodcraft store is located on Interstate 65 at exit 65 the actual address is 209 South Royal Oaks Blvd it's in the Watson Glen Plaza. We would love to have as many as can come, there will be members for central Alabama, Southwest Tennessee and I hope some from the Nashville and surrounding areas, Let's put some names and faces together.
Thanks
Ken Ferrell

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

shadow man

Ken,
I assume we are still on for tomorrow? Am looking forward to meeting everyone. If I need to bring anything let me know.
Thanks
George

bitshird

Ken,
I assume we are still on for tomorrow? Am looking forward to meeting everyone. If I need to bring anything let me know.
Thanks
George

Just bring your self and maybe a pen or two to show off, I suppose we could bring some blanks the swap, but I kind of hate doing any kind of business in another mans store, but there is a big parking lot
Really looking forward the seeing as many as can make it.

tseger

I really enjoyed meeting you all and finally putting some faces with the names. I had a great time and look forward to our next meeting. BTW, thanks for the black walnut, George, I think it will go into some segmented pens.

unclefuzzy

I am new to IAP.I live in the middle Tn.area and would like to know when the next meeting is so I could possibly attend. Thanks

Top Bottom