February Meeting

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

keithlong

We have set the date for the 23rd of this month, beginning at 9:00 am til ???? Gary has offered to host so now we have to start on the menu.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Ursus

Count us in.

I'll leave the menu decision to Ila. :smile-big:

I'll also bring at least two other turners.

B>^

homemade

Feb meeting

It looks as if I'll be able to make this meeting providing my health doesn't give out. My wife has that day off and has agreed to drive me there.
If I have enough turkey gumbo left, I'll bring that other than that Red Beans and rice will have to do.

keithlong

Ok guys, the meeting is a week away, what would you like to see a demo done on? Please say so, so that we can get it planned. What about another blank swap??

sseamen

I can do Deer Antler Drilling, I know Keith can to. Carolina and I will be there. I asked her what we're going to bring and she said "I'll figure something out."

I've learned not to argue. :)

keithlong

Glad to see that you are still alive. You can demo how to drill antler on the drill press, and I will demo how to drill antler on the lathe.

SGM Retired

So I count 12 if all show with spouse that said they will come. With that said I have the ham and drinks with eating utensils. Look forward to the meeting, Keith said he has a new dance is going to show us.

sseamen

Carolina decided on a Tortelini Salad. Ever mindful of my fellow penturners, I taste tested it. My recommendation is that no one but me should eat any of it. :biggrin:
See y'all tomorrow

homemade

beans, beans, the delicate fruit?

I am coming and already have my Red Beans cooked and the rice can be done there. I do mine Cajun style and not hot. Anybody have any subjects or projects we can discuss?:music:

keithlong

Enjoyed the day,? Thanks toall who came out. I really enjoyed the food and fellowship.

Thank you Gary and Nancy for hosting and all your hard work you put in gettin ready for it.

SGM Retired

Your welcome Keith and we enjoyed the day that we had with everyone. I do have a yound ladies jacket here at the shop that someone (Olivia) forgot. It is slightly to small for me and the pink colors clash with my hair. Olivia, you know where the farm is so you can drive on out and pick it up, ha ha ha.

Again I had a great time making wood chips today and look forward to doing it again.

Gary

DHill

Great meeting of the Pen Heads

All
Always a wonderful time. Thanks much Gary, Nancy and Keith. Looking forward to the next meeting.

Top Bottom