December Meeting

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

keithlong

Hey Guys,
Lets try to get together in December and have a chapter meeting. I am looking for a volunteer to host it and am looking at at the Saturday before the Christmas holiday. We can all bring a covered dish and have a great meal and share some tips and techniques. So please chime in and lets get to talking this meeting up.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

keithlong

OH Yes, we will certainly be glad to have our wives join us. We need to be thinking about the menu also. Thanks Gary for offering your shop.

keithlong

would it be better to plan it on the saturday the 15th. The 22nd may be too close to christmas, as families may be traveling for the holidays.

I dont know how far it is from chattanooga,

sseamen

Last edited:

bitshird

Andrew and I would love to come down, But the 15th is out since we have a show that week end. , Could do it the 22nd, or the week before the 15th.

tnpete

New to this, but my try to make one next year. Any info on the club meetings? I see I live right next to Bitshird. I live off 224 south of 64 in Stantonville.
Just starting this pen turning stuff. If my parts that has been lost in the mail for 16 days ever get's here. LOL
Pete

keithlong

Well guys, it is set for the 15th at Garys shop. Will begin at 9.00am until ??. Be sure to bring along your bride. We can do a pot luck lunch. Also let us know if there is anything that you would like to see demoed, and we will see if we can make it happen. If you need directions, just let us know.

SGM Retired

I'm back online, had some issues with login as in forgot PW. It's hard to get old but I will catch up with Keith one day, ha. Does not look like to many can make it in December, maybe to close to holiday's?

DHill

HSS tool

I am planning on it. Wife is busy. Would like to see HSS Skew and scraper tools in action also sharpening on regular grinding wheel plus hand hone. Has anyone tried staining or making/applying decals?

keithlong

Well guys, looks like we need to call this meeting off, too much going on this month. will try to plan one for January. Maybe we can start the new year off with a meeting.

Ursus

Dec Meeting.

Keith:

Sign Ila & me up, as well as Charlie-1, Mike Hoefer, and Danielle Crump as a "maybe".

Later,
B>^

Top Bottom