Chapter Meeting Update

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

keithlong

After talking with Ken tonight, our chapter meeting is set for Oct. 2nd at his shop. It will begin at 9:00 am. and I look forward to seeing you there. Thanks,
Keith

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

OLDMAN5050

Passed Away May 15, 2019
In Memoriam
Sorry I will not be able to attend... Was going to visit my Mother last weekend. but wife had a death in the family and had to stay for my support of the wife . I had to put off the trip to the nursing home to celebrate my Mothers 85th birthday and I am going that weekend of the meeting. I had looked foward to seeing all of you at bitsherd shop. By the way Ken can come sometime when there is time during my off week? Let me know David

bitshird

Dave, Sorry to hear about that, I hope your Mothers late birthday is great, 85 years is a lot to remember. look forward to seeing every one that can make it come up, w got plenty of wood and a few lathes, so it should be fun. I'll bring a grill up from the house and we can have us a cook out.

bitshird

Ken, what are the directions to your shop?

Louis, my shop is in Adamsville it's on Highway 22 , the address is 224-B N Maple st Adamsville 38310 I guess from Tullahoma you could come down 64 all the way to Adamsville through Waynesborough and Savannah, turn right at Savannah and come into Adamsville turn right at the red light in Adamsville, (there's only 1) and go about a 1/4 mile there is a shopping center and a Big Fastenal store, my shop is in the strip to the right. we'll be looking for you, any body need guidance my phone number is on the woodchuck site.
looking forward to seeing Y'all or All of you

Top Bottom