April Meeting

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

sseamen

OK, I'm Steve. :)

I'm planning to host the April meeting at my place on 16 April. Start time to follow.

PM me for directions and a head count so I can plan refreshments etc.

Gary (SGM_Retired) let me know he likes his T-Bone steak thick and medium rare. I'll have the grill hot for ya Gary and you could bring some extra steaks as well, in case some others don't want the California Roast and Potato Salad I'm planning.:biggrin:

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

SGM Retired

Well I will have to plan on bringing some Caribou steaks, darn was hoping on beef. Don't get much store bought stuff around my house only Deer, Caribou, Moose or Wild Turkey. Maybe next time.

Gary

BamaYank

To All Tn, N.-AL. Chapter members,
I hope that as many of you that can, will show up at the April Meeting at Steve's place!
Being the newest member I am excited about the meeting and wish to meet as many members as possible, one on one instead of over the internet.

Hope to see you there!
BamaYank

mick

Dang, I'll be at a show in Guntersville....lunch sure was sounding good too! Hopefully next time tho!

sseamen

One more time.

We will have the April meeting at my place, arrive anytime after 9:00 AM. Coffeee and donuts will be ready.

I'll have three lathes set up and plenty of freedom pen kits and blanks. If anyone wants to being a lathe, we'll have room. If anyone wants to bring some blanks to share, or to try out, that's cool, to.

If anyone has lathe tools, I might be a little short on those.

Boyce Allen, from the Redstone Craftshop is planning to be there with Freedon Pen Kits and FReedom Pen Project info.

I want to try and get an idea of who/how many's going to be able to make it so we have enough refreshments on hand. We've had a couple of people come up with last minute conflicts. The current list of attendees is:
BamaYank (aka Doug Hamblin)
Leith Long
DHill (Danny)
Acornielius (Alex)
Arcadia (Patrick) and a friend.

There are a couple of others who think they will be out of town that weekend, but will show up if plans change.

If anyone thinks they might be able to make it, send me a 'maybe' and I'll send directions. I'd rather not have anyone that was suddenly able to make it, at the last minute, decide not to come because they didn't have directions.

Top Bottom