April 16th's meeting

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

BamaYank

Steve,
I wish to Thank You for hosting our last chapter meeting! I can only speak for myself, but I had a "Great Time"!!! This being my first chapter meeting (and certainly not my last) to attend I got a warm and fuzzy feeling of friendship and fellowship with people all having the same interests.
Not only from the members but also from your wife and of course "Lucky Dog" L.O.L! The lunch your wife prepared was outstanding....what a surprise I certainly wasn't planning on having lunch, after all opening your shop and home was nice enough to begin with. The Pineapple upside down cake was a nice treat also! Thanks Danny for that extra effort you made in make this meeting a success also.
On my 2 hour drive home I reflected on the people and things I had the pleasure of seeing and being with for the past 6 1/2 hours. I learn things and picked up a few tricks of the trade along the way. Placing faces with names and the fellowship was just great, what a great Chapter this is of IAP, can't wait to hear about the next one!
I guess the only thing I have left to say is Thank You to all the members for sharing, Thank You for your Friendship and Finally to Mr and Mrs Seaman Thank you for a Great Day for opening your home and shop, and a exciting and learning experience you share with me. That includes Lucky Too!

P.S. I think "Baby Girl" got a wiff of Lucky and was not to pleased with my past where about's. Time heals all wounds! I hope.

The "BamaYank"

keithlong

Steve,
I want to second what Doug has said. I too want to thank you for your hospitality and for the coffee and doughnuts along with the wonderful meal for lunch. I appreciate you and Carolina opening up your home for us. You have a nice place. I also want to thank Boyce for taking the time to come and participate also. It was a great meeting and nice to get together with fellow turners and share tips and just talk. Thanks again.

Keith

Arcadia

I have to say thanks to everyone at the meeting! There was a lot of experience at the meeting and y'all shared it with me like crazy. I'll surely pay it forward after I get a few pens under my belt. It was nice to be able to take a mess of kits home to work on as Freedom Pens. Although my son in the Marines wants to know if he gets one. Steve and Carolina were extraordinary hosts with some of the finest food I've eaten in a long time. That cherry wood from Keith is beautiful, thanks. All the guidance was really appreciated and I guess I'm hooked. My wife hasn't seen me since except for the time I gave her the leopard wood Anelli for her birthday. Thanks guys!

Patrick

Top Bottom