New From Kent WA

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Etumos

Hello folks. I recently decided that I would take up turning again since grad school and young children do not leave me a lot of time for long-term projects.

I live in the Kent area and would love the opportunity to connect with some local folks. I have recently started down the Pen path, a sickness inherited from my father. There is a lot to learn and this site looks like a great place to do it.

Looking forward to meeting and interacting with you all.

Regards,
Jason

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Welcome. I know their is a woodturning club that meets once a month in Fife I believe.

Thanks,

Chris Jacobsen
Instagram: Hiramwoodworking

Woodchipper

Welcome to the forum. I didn't know that penturning was hereditary. This would be good to involve the kids as they get older. My grandson is nine and has already turned two pens.

My wife likes the tee shirt: Insanity is hereditary. I got it from my kids.

SkookumPens

The South Puget Sound Woodturners meets the third Thursday of the month at 7:00pm at the Senior Center across from Dairy Queen in Fife.

Craig Chatterton
Puyallup, WA

randyrls

Welcome Jason; Check out the "Member Map" link at the top of the web page. You can find members near you. You can add your location to the Map too! Not everyone is on the map and the map doesn't update immediately, so it may take some time for your pin to appear. You can also search for member locations under "Members List".

Top Bottom