Rain---Snow--sleet---ice

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Gary Max

This weeks show was indoors------that didn't stop Mother nature from getting nasty.
Rain---Snow---Sleet---Ice

Ernie----just for you---here's a pic------:biggrin:

It's 2;00 am here---we have been home from the show about 6 hours and we are headed out the door------going to fetch the newest pen hauler today.

Attachments

• IMG_1280.jpg
    IMG_1280.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 301

Chasper

We had family over for a Christmasing day yesterday. For the first time in several weeks we didn't have a show. I managed to get the pen kits organized over the weekend so at least I know what I have now.

We have a house lined up to rennovate and sell over the next month, so I'm going to cut back on my hours turning for a few weeks. 'Tis the season to sign up for shows for next year.

I haul my pens in a couple little carts, something like milk crates with wheels and handles. I have a feeling you are talking about a pen hauler with a motor.

Gerry

smoky10

We missed out on most of that weather, a light dusting of snow, but it seems to rain constantly around here. Are you going north this year? If you are stop by for a cup of coffee.

EBorraga

Passed Away July 17, 2022
In Memoriam
I hear Tom makes a mean cup of coffee.:) Hey hope your new ride is sweet. Looks like you didn't have to go to Pennsylvania for it. Let me know when your going to buzz through town and I'll have a cup with you guys.

Top Bottom