Ernie's in the hospital

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

smoky10

Yesterday, around noon, I got a call from Ernie saying he is in Jewish Hospital. He was in Cincinnati when he got "The Call" saying they had a kidney for him. I talked to him a couple times last evening but when I went to bed he was still waiting. At about 9:00 this morning his mother called and said he went to surgery about 7:45 this morning. I will update this when I hear more. Our thoughts and prayers are with you Ernie.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

OKLAHOMAN

For those that didn't know Ernie is "EBorraga" a newer member that has taken on the job of captain of the Ky. chapter. Let's all wish him well and that the new kidney gives him a quality of life that he hasn't had for some time.

Jim15

Thanks for the notify Joseph. Ernie prayers coming your way. Joseph if you hear that he needs anything or I can help let me know I live near Cincinnati.

Oldwagon

Just got off the phone with Ernie.Was glad to hear the good news.He says he is going to be out of the shop for awhile.Hope he is not down to long.My prayers go out to him and his family. Todd

Chasper

Tom,
Thanks for notifying us.
Ernie,
I'm happy for you and I'm praying it all works out great.

smoky10

Just got off the phone with Ernie.Was glad to hear the good news.He says he is going to be out of the shop for awhile.Hope he is not down to long.My prayers go out to him and his family. Todd

When my wife had her transplant in 2008 she couldn't have a phone in her room, she wouldn't have been able to use it anyway.
I talked to Ernie too and he sounded good and said his only pain was where they cut him. The kidney started working immediately.

nava1uni

Ernie,
Glad to hear about your new kidney. Do everything they tell you to do. I care for children post kidney transplant and it will make such a difference in your life. Hurrah for you. Healing energy will be sent in your direction.

dustmaker

Prayers going up for you Ernie. I am coming in late, but I am gladdened to hear the transplant was a success! Blessings to the donor as well!

EBorraga

Passed Away July 17, 2022
In Memoriam
Just want to say thanks for all the prayers and well wishes. I actually came home today. It's been a wild ride. Still got a ton of pain when I get up, but I got one massive cut. I actually thought this day would ever come, but dreams do come true. Well I'll keep in touch. Thanks a million.

Top Bottom