Best time to meet

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

EBorraga

Passed Away July 17, 2022
In Memoriam
Guys just putting a feeler out there to see when the best day to meet on would be for everybody. So hopefully we can get together in the near future.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Gary Max

Ernie------I just talked with Tom-----he should be logging in here soon,if he doesn't get lost.
He's only 15 miles south of the In. state line ---we should have a better turn out there.

EBorraga

In Memoriam
Sounds good. I know any Saturday is probably the best day for me. Also Todd said Any Saturday was good for him, as he works on Sunday. We'll see what the others have to say and go from there.

smoky10

Yes Gary just called me and told me he volunteered my place for a meeting. I have two lathes we can set up for pen turning and I have most of the things we'll need. The only thing I don't have right now is CA glue. Oh, I don't have a lot of blanks either. Tom

EBorraga

In Memoriam
Sorry to hear your son is on dialysis Tom. How old is he? I also have been doing dialysis for 2 1/2 years. I go on Mon, Wed, and Fri. I look forward to meeting everyone.

smoky10

My son has been on dialysis for five years next month, he's 42 and my wife had a kidney transplant april 1, 2008. She had dialysis at UofL and he has his in Okolona.

Chasper

I have shows every weekend from now until Christmas. I won't be able to join you until after the first of the year.

EBorraga

In Memoriam
I go to dialysis in PRP. That's where I live. My mom donated a kidney to my aunt 6 years ago. She's still doing great. It's a tough thing to have to deal with, but it beats the alternative.

EBorraga

In Memoriam
I know Gary has a few shows coming up, but we might be able to meet before christmas. Anyone have thoughts on this? If not we can plan on having our first meeting after New Years.

Gary Max

Ernie go ahead and set something up---even if a couple of Folks just go down and meet Tom. We do shows year round---if we ain't at a show we will be there.

Top Bottom