???? Next meeting - International Association of Penturners
     International Association of Penturners
Pens for Service Members

Support The IAP

Go Back   International Association of Penturners > Welcome to penturners.org! > Local Chapters > ArkLaTex
  Forgot Password
Register FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
ArkLaTex Arkansas, Louisiana, NE Texas

Logged on members can hide ads!

Welcome to penturners.org!

You've found the home of The International Association of Penturners. You are currently viewing our site as a guest, which gives you limited access to view discussions, photos, and library articles.

Consider joining our community today. You'll have full access to all of our content, be able to enter our contests, find local chapters near you, and post your questions and share your experience with our members all over the world.

Membership is completely free!!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-10-2009, 11:19 PM   #1 (permalink)
Mac

Photos: 39

Question ???? Next meeting

anybody know anything on our next meeting oct ? november ?
or maybe chrismas party ?
Mac is offline   Reply With Quote Top
Old 09-11-2009, 07:27 AM   #2 (permalink)

Photos: 0

Our next meeting date is still undecided. At our last meeting we discussed having it the 2nd week in November but that conflicts with Fallfest in Broken Bow which about half our members are going to. Right now we are debating between Oct. 31st or waiting until the first Saturday in December. If anyone has any preferences post here or e-mail me and we will go with the date that the majority prefers. Bill Bradford is hosting the next meeting at his house in Oklahoma and he said either date would work for him so let us know your preference.
traderdon55 is offline   Reply With Quote Top
Old 09-11-2009, 01:52 PM   #3 (permalink)
Mac

My vote is first Saturday in Dec. (as I need to work Oct. 31) if I miss sales that day, I can't get them back. but I will try to make any date.
Advertisement
Old 09-13-2009, 12:43 AM   #4 (permalink)

Cool

both dates will work for me can put Dec as 1st choice.
leslie hines is offline   Reply With Quote Top
Old 09-16-2009, 03:18 PM   #5 (permalink)

Photos: 38

Default Cant make it!

Due to the travel distance, I will not be able to make the meeting.
I hope everyone has a great time at the meeting. Hope I can make the next one if the location is a little closer for me.

"I found out there wern't too many limitations, if I did it my way." [Johnny Cash]

2nd Place - 2011 Edible Pen Contest
Ranger (2001 -2011) Our Beloved Shelty
John Carlisle 71112
www.jcwoodpens.com
Rangertrek is offline   Reply With Quote Top
Old 09-22-2009, 05:12 PM   #6 (permalink)

Default October- Better Weather

Although I does not really matter at this time to me which date is best, October is likely to be better weather than December. My calendar does not fill up this far ahead.
ddowdy is offline   Reply With Quote Top
Old 09-24-2009, 02:48 PM   #7 (permalink)

distance and timing are both issues for me, both of those weekends are filled up, I swear one of these meetings I'll be able to make

"Don't leave the duck there. It's totally irresponsible. Put it on the swing, it'll have much more fun."
-- sleeptalkinman
sol92258 is offline   Reply With Quote Top
Old 09-25-2009, 01:05 AM   #8 (permalink)
Mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by sol92258 View Post
distance and timing are both issues for me, both of those weekends are filled up, I swear one of these meetings I'll be able to make
Hate to hear that you are going to miss your third meeting.
Some of us have discussed having a Sunday afternoon meeting, cause some of us have to work on Saturdays.( any thoughts on this)
As far as distance goes ,I went to the first Southwest Missouri meeting , long day!
and to 2 meetings in north Dallas. Meet a lot of nice people all 3 times and learned a lot as well.

When the date for this meeting gets set ,I think there will more than likely be a carpool to this next meeting.
Old 09-25-2009, 01:07 AM   #9 (permalink)
Mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddowdy View Post
Although I does not really matter at this time to me which date is best, October is likely to be better weather than December. My calendar does not fill up this far ahead.
Welcome to IAP. Glad to see your post.
Old 09-28-2009, 10:17 AM   #10 (permalink)

Over the last couple of weeks I have talked to or recieved a e-mail from most of our members. It seems fall is a busy time for everyone which has made it hard to get a date everyone can agree on. I know for me personally I have something I am wanting to do every weekend from now till Christmas so I did not put in a vote. After adding up the responces that expressed a preference there were 2 more votes for December than there was for October. Since this was the way the votes came in our next meeting will be saturday December 5th at Bill Bradfords shop just outside of Idabel Oklahoma starting at 10:00 a.m. As in previous meetings we will have a pot luck lunch. Please post what you are bringing so that we don't have a lot of duplication. If you want to do a demo post that also,don't be shy. If anyone has any other ideas let them be known. We want this to be everyones club and would like to see everyone participate in the planning and demos so that we can all learn from each other. The week before the meeting I will send a reminder e-mail with directions to everyone I have an e-mail address for so if I don't have your e-mail address please send it to me. We are thinking of coming up with a meeting place to get together and carpool to make it easier on everyone rather than everybody driving on there own. If this idea appeals to you let me know. Hope everyone can make it. Donald Barfield

Last edited by traderdon55; 09-28-2009 at 10:22 AM.
traderdon55 is offline   Reply With Quote Top
Related Content
Logged on members can hide ads