Looking for members

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

traderdon55

We are forming a new chapter as the nearest chapter is over 200 miles away. As of now we have 5 penturners from the Texarkana AAW chapter and 2 members of the S.E. Oklahoma chapter ready to start planning our first meeting. We would like to invite anyone that would like to join us to please post here. If anyone has any ideas for our first meeting or would like to do a demo please let us know. Let's make this the biggest and best chapter in the IAP.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Mac

Don I would be happy to help in any way I can, to get this chapter off the ground.
I would be willing to do demo . donate pen blanks. donate pen kits. bring food or anything else. just let me know.

JOT

Don, I too am interested in becoming a member of ARKLATEX chapter. I am willing to help you as I can. I would hope that the Southeast Oklahoma Woodturners club would also support the new pen turners club as they can, although I cannot speak for them. Jim

JRT

I would also like to join JOT and the others as a member of your new club. I will plan to be at your first meeting once you give us a final date selection.

Rangertrek

Stumbled on this post. Glad I did.
I would be interested in joining the chapter. I had hoped a chapter would get started in the area.

I will also try and make plans to attend the meeting on the 25th.:)

sol92258

cool, I saw "ArkLaTex" and had to take a peek, as I'm about dead center of the ALT :biggrin:
I don't know how much I'll be able to commit to, but count me in!

micah1_8

I live just down the road from sol92258, and I'm planning on going to the first meeting. Looking forward to it! I'd like to be on the e-mail list.

rolltide4469

Hey guys. I am new to woodturning/penturning but really enjoy it. I would love to become a member of a group like this to learn more. How active are yall? I live in the Shreveport area.

thanks,

Top Bottom