April Meeting - Page 3 - International Association of Penturners
     International Association of Penturners  
Pens for Service Members

Support The IAP

Go Back   International Association of Penturners > Welcome to penturners.org! > Local Chapters > ArkLaTex
Register FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
ArkLaTex Arkansas, Louisiana, NE Texas

Logged on members can hide ads!

Welcome to penturners.org!

You've found the home of The International Association of Penturners. You are currently viewing our site as a guest, which gives you limited access to view discussions, photos, and library articles.

Consider joining our community today. You'll have full access to all of our content, be able to enter our contests, find local chapters near you, and post your questions and share your experience with our members all over the world.

Membership is completely free!!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-18-2011, 12:02 PM   #21 (permalink)

Photos: 0

I just recieved an e-mail from John and he has decided to do hot dogs for the meeting so what we will need for lunch will be items that you want to go with that.
Old 04-19-2011, 09:54 PM   #22 (permalink)

Don...
Remind me again of how long it will take to get there from the Rockwall area or give me an address and I look it up.

Thanks,
Dan
YouthMinisterDan is offline   Reply With Quote Top
Old 04-20-2011, 07:25 AM   #23 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouthMinisterDan View Post
Don...
Remind me again of how long it will take to get there from the Rockwall area or give me an address and I look it up.

Thanks,
Dan
P.M. sent
Old 04-22-2011, 07:07 PM   #24 (permalink)

Photos: 37

Mac & Don, I will not be able to attend the meeting next week. I will be in Colorado Springs to attend a funeral. My best friend from high school and college died of a heart attack.

Obviously won't be able to help with the casting demo. Maybe you can find a replacement person to help with the demo. Sorry for the late notice. I will send a door prize (mold) donated by NewLondon. PM me with an address.

I was really looking forward to attending this meeting. Sorry guys, now all I can do is look forward to the next one.

"I found out there wern't too many limitations, if I did it my way." [Johnny Cash]

2nd Place - 2011 Edible Pen Contest
Ranger (2001 -2011) Our Beloved Shelty
John Carlisle 71112
www.jcwoodpens.com

www.bayoubettys.com
Rangertrek is offline   Reply With Quote Top
Old 04-23-2011, 09:44 PM   #25 (permalink)

i haven't received directions ,,also what can i bring?,, thanks
asyler is offline   Reply With Quote Top
Old 04-24-2011, 12:58 AM   #26 (permalink)

Photos: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rangertrek View Post
Mac & Don, I will not be able to attend the meeting next week. I will be in Colorado Springs to attend a funeral. My best friend from high school and college died of a heart attack.

Obviously won't be able to help with the casting demo. Maybe you can find a replacement person to help with the demo. Sorry for the late notice. I will send a door prize (mold) donated by NewLondon. PM me with an address.

I was really looking forward to attending this meeting. Sorry guys, now all I can do is look forward to the next one.

I can take over the casting demo, I had planned on backing up and helping share my knowledge with it anyway. I will bring more stuff to help with demo...

I ran out of resin hopefully I will recieve my next shipment before the meeting, if not I can run locally and get another resin.

Sorry to hear about your friend, take care and be safe. My prayers are with you and your friends family.

I can bring some donuts or whatever else is needed just let me know.

I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man. - George Washington
Phunky_2003 is offline   Reply With Quote Top
Old 04-24-2011, 03:57 PM   #27 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rangertrek View Post

Sorry to take so long to reply but I have been so busy I have not been online for a couple of days. Everyone knows that being there for your friends family is way more important than a penturning meeting. I have sent you a PM. James ,thank you for stepping up as I know very little about casting and donuts would be great as no one has mentioned them yet. As already posted our host is doing hot dogs and so far we have three people doing desserts. Items that I can think of still needed would be like chips,drinks,or anything that you can think of that goes good with hot dogs. I will be e-mailing everyone attending directions and phone numbers by wendsday at the latest. If you are coming and don't recieve directions by wendsday let me know.
Old 04-25-2011, 12:48 PM   #28 (permalink)

Don I will bring some chips
leslie hines is offline   Reply With Quote Top
Old 04-25-2011, 01:29 PM   #29 (permalink)

we'll get an assortment of drinks.. how many should we plan for??
asyler is offline   Reply With Quote Top
Old 04-26-2011, 07:53 AM   #30 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by asyler View Post
we'll get an assortment of drinks.. how many should we plan for??
We never really know. We have had as few as 10 and as many as 25 in attendance. The best guess is going to be between 15 to 18.