So, who would come to Columbia for a meet?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Skye

I know that Marietta was a long haul for me and Columbia is about an hour trip. Anyone else interested in doing a meet somewhere in Columbia? I know Pat Harris would probably help out. We can do that or maybe somebody would be good enough to host a 'Bubbasville' sort of meet at their place.

Anyone?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

hewunch

Well we have the group on the first Saturday of the month at woodzone. I know we would love to see you there. Is there some other time you are thinking about?

Skye

My inlaws may be in town that Sat, but I'll keep it in mind if not. Is this a monthly WZ thing or an IAP thing?

rstought

Passed Away Nov 11, 2016
In Memoriam
It's a monthly IAP thing at Woodzone...and it IS much more convenient than having to drive to GA (for me, it's roughly 200 miles roundtrip vs. roughly 500...).

You ought to check it out...

hewunch

This month (Oct 2) is woodfest @ Woodzone. So we will not have our regular meeting. But it is going to be a great day with tons of vendors and artists and demos. Our next meeting will be Nov. and I think we will have a good demo that day. Plus talking with the other folks is always fun.

Skye

Well looks like I'll be stuck in Greenville the weekend of the 2nd. I'd like to make to November one though. I'm assuming it's the first weekend in November?

patharris

Local Chapter Leader
Skye, your're always welcomed at our IAP Chapter: Carolina Penturners that is hosted by WoodZone in West Columbia, SC. Since your last visit with us we have continued to grow and have had GREAT Demos, programs, swaps, door prizres and plenty of sharing and fellowship. Hope to see you in the 1st Saturday in November at 1PM.
Pat Harris
President

Top Bottom