September 4th Carolina Pen Club Meeting

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

patharris

Local Chapter Leader
This is a little late as I thought I had posted it several weeks ago, BUT we are having our regular 1st Saturday Meeing at Wood Zone this Saturday, September 4th -"my birthday" and Jonahthan Brooks will be demonstrating how to customize your pens to give them that extra special personal touch with enhancements to the kits that everyone will learn how to do.

So, come on out at 1PM this Saturday and bring your latest pen creation for our "Show & Tell" segment. Please feel free to bring a guest and door prizes will be limited to members only.

See ya Saturday,
Pat

patharris

Local Chapter Leader
Another Great meeting! Jonathon, taught us how to customise a Majestic Pen kit by poping out the little cyrstal chip in the clip, the finial cap and band. then he chose a beautiful contrasting piece of acrylic and turned each componet to replace what he had removed from the kit. Maybe Jonathon with post the picture of his completed pen hear and make a few more compnts. WoodZone donated some nice pen blanks to each of us and there was lots of show and tell. Four new members joined our club and I got lots of Happy Birthday wishes.

Next Months meeting will be a speical one as we participate in in wood Zone's Wood Feast with pen making demos and our version of Show & Tell of the pens we have all made. Looking forward to October 2nd. No meeting as we all can take part in Wood Feast.
Pat

Top Bottom