November meeting going on? I would like to come!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
I just moved from Florida, got married, and not live in Columbia! So, are there any dues for the club and can I come as a first timer for free? Funds are tight right now! I look forward to actually meeting some of the people I have seen on the forms and talking with fellow penturners!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: I went by Mann today and its like Woodcraft on 'roids, only their wood prices are even greater! See everyone soon!

David

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Tom D

David, you are more than welcomed, yes you can come as a guest, the meeting is November 3, 2012 from 1:00 to 2:30. See you there.

Tom

Hey everyone, Im sorry I didn't respond until after the meeting...I think I told everyone, but we don't have internet right now so I have to go to startbucks to use internet and I was not able to yesterday. I enjoyed my first penturners meeting, got a ton of free blanks and wood from some great people who included Jonathan and Chris, and had a ton of fun! Thanks for welcoming me everyone! Good talking with you all. Hopefully I will get to make some pens soon. And your right Carl, Florida is not really the south. Were you there Carl? I didn't meet you I don't think.

David

Top Bottom