November Meeting

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Tom D

The cool weather is finally upon us, I would like to thank Terry Daw, John Wilson and Dick Steed for volunteering to demonstrate pen turning and wood turning at the state fair. We had a good time with the woodworkers and sharing information about out craft to the public.

Our November meeting will be at Mann Tool at the normal time of 1:00 to 2:30 on November 5th. Hans will be doing the demonstration on the art of decoupage, don't miss this it is sure to be interesting.

Tom Damour
President

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Tom D

Thank you Hans for another good demonstration, it got me thinking about what I can use to make my next pen. Speaking about making pens, Our next meeting is going to be on December 10th. I don't know what the program will be yet but I do want to let you know we will have a Christmas Pen Exchange. So turn a pen bring it to the meeting and we will have a drawing to exchange with another member.

See you December 10th at Mann Tool

Carl Fisher

We've already got a jump on some decopage pens for the kids. Pokemon wrapped tubes for some slimlines.

Figured if we were going to try it for a first time, why not go cheap and fun :)

Oh, and do you need to know a final number for the exchange, or are we just going to wing it and if there is an odd number of participants we'll just have to figure it out?

hewunch

We've already got a jump on some decopage pens for the kids. Pokemon wrapped tubes for some slimlines.

Figured if we were going to try it for a first time, why not go cheap and fun :)

Oh, and do you need to know a final number for the exchange, or are we just going to wing it and if there is an odd number of participants we'll just have to figure it out?

Yeah, can't wait to see them :)

If we go with my style of exchange it will not matter if we have an odd number.

Carl Fisher

Agreed. 1 -> 2, 2 -> 3, etc...

I believe Chrissy is going to participate in this one as well since she missed out on the Holiday PITH.

Top Bottom