June 5th 2010 Meeting with Bruce Fifer

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

patharris

Local Chapter Leader
Hi Everyone, looking forward to seeing you at our June 5th, 2010 meeting at 1PM in the WoodZone shop. IAP and Carolina Chapter member Bruce Fifer will provide another teriffic learning expirence as he teaches us his methods of "clear casting and Aluminite casting" to make some very unique custom pen blanks. Plus, I'm sure Bruce will dazzle us with a few of his beautiful pens he will bring along for our "show & tell".

Don't forget Hans' challenge of making a closed end pen with a fixed/ hidden clip. No matter how good or bad it urned out BRING IT. OK, that's it see you on Saturday, June 5 at 1PM

Pat Harris
Carolina Penturners

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Brooks803

This is actually the demo I've been waiting for! :) I've been itching to use the bottle of alumilite I won and now I'll have some idea as to what to expect. See yall next saturday!

fiferb

Just a reminder that I will be doing the clear casting demo on Saturday. If you're in the Columbia, SC area feel free to join us at WoodZone at 1:00.

Tom D

Bruce thanks for the Demo. If I ever get enough worthless wood I may have to invest in a pressure pot and give the alamite a try

Top Bottom