Trivia Contest Winners-Day 9

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Randy_

I gotta go out for a while so I am posting this a little early. This is my last official act as TriviaMeister for this year. After yesterday's question, I expect there will be some who are happy to see me gone. You guys have been great.....well, at least most of you.:rolleyes: It has been an education and it has been fun!! See you on the flip side. I'm outta here.:bananen_smilies022:​

Trivia Contest Winners
(Day 9)

Question:
This is a home-made lathe. Who made it?
1_Lathe1.jpg

Answer:
George Archer - retired engineer from Savannah, GA. For more details see:​

The winners of the Day 9 contest are:

rjwolfe3 and Bruce119

The prizes are:

Five Neopean kits and a set of bushings. Donated by Aaron at Lau Lau Woodworks.

and

$25 Gift Certificate. Donated by Exoticblanks.com (Ed4Copies).

*****CONGRATULATIONS*****

Note: Both winners need to go to Ed & Dawn's profile page, select their IAP "contact info" and (EMAIL)them with:

1. Your screen name
2. Your real name & mailing address
3. Your phone number and
4. Your prize preference.
5. Please place the date and name of the contest you won in the subject line of your email.(Example: 9 Feb. Trivia Contest)

Please do "NOT" send your email to Ed's web site!!

First winner to respond each day will receive his/her choice of the two available
prizes!!

I would like to remind winners that the prize you will be receiving has been donated by a supporter of the IAP. Please take a minute to email a note of appreciation when you receive your prize.

Thanks.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

GaryMadore

I picked Dario because he had posted a photo of it (the photo in the original question was his) ... I guess I'm still just plain wrong, though. :)

Good question Randy: That one was a head-scratcher.

Cheers!

Gary

bruce119

Oh one other thing I was wondering about. There was a discussion and I don't know what the outcome was but can there be more than one winners in the trivia contest. If I remember correctly last year there was in fact it was one of the questions I believe there was 2 members than won 3 times. I'm just going memory and did not look it up and my memory isn't that accurate any more.

Pen Maker

Yep You Can Win, More Of These Marvelous Prizes, even two or more in the same day, you just need to enter different contests is all! Congratulations Guys !

Randy_

Oh one other thing I was wondering about. There was a discussion and I don't know what the outcome was but can there be more than one winners in the trivia contest. If I remember correctly last year there was in fact it was one of the questions I believe there was 2 members than won 3 times. I'm just going memory and did not look it up and my memory isn't that accurate any more.

Look at the last paragraph of the contest page!!

Randy_

For whatever it's worth, I got out my handy dandy little calculator and gave it some exercise. We had a total of 820 entries for the first 9 days of the Trivia Contest which acerages to hair over 91 entries per day. If we disregard day 9 which gave many people fits, the average for the other 8 days was just over 97 entries per day.

This will give the rookie something to shoot for.......see if he can average 100+ entries per day for his part of the contest??:confused:

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Rob is complete
Bruce referred to Andrew to communicate with Lau Lau (I have no e-mail addy). so I "ran it up the flagpole" to a "big wig", who received the original donation, so he probably can hit "reply".

Tentatively complete!!

Pen Maker

YEP, Bruce you tell Paul, Paul you tell Will, Will you tell Paul 2, Paul 2 you tell Steve, then we all meet up at Steak and Ale and ya'll kin buy me a BEE-AH !!!

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Anything I need to do :confused:

Nope,

Andrew has it under control, just sit back and wait for the USPS to drop off your package!!

When you get your package, send an e-mail or PM to PR-Princess, to let her know the transaction is finished. She is following up anything that does not get delivered.
This applies to all prize winners.

Top Bottom