Trivia Contest Winners-Day 7

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Randy_

Trivia Contest Winners
(Day 7)

Question:
Letterwood is the subject of much discussion because of one nasty habit it regularly exhibits. Give the more well-known common name and the scientific name.​

Answer:

Snakewood or Leopardwood

Piratinera guianensis
Brosimum guianensis
Brosimum aubletti

The winners of the day 7 contest are:

jim15 and ericw95

The prizes are:

Flat rate envelope full of premium blanks from his private stash. Donated by Dario.

and

$25 Gift cert. Donated by Exoticblanks.com (Ed4Copies)

*****CONGRATULATIONS*****

Note: Both winners need to go to Ed & Dawn's profile page, select their IAP "contact info" and (EMAIL)them with:

1. Your screen name
2. Your real name & mailing address
3. Your phone number and
4. Your prize preference.
5. Please place the date and name of the contest you won in the subject line of your email.(Example: 7 Feb. Trivia Contest)

Please do "NOT" send your email to Ed's web site!!

First winner to respond each day will receive his/her choice of the two available
prizes!!

I would like to remind winners that the prize you will be receiving has been donated by a supporter of the IAP. Please take a minute to email a note of appreciation when you receive your prize.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

PenAffair

What?? I still didn't win?? What about the value-add with all the extra common names I gave you - no brownie points for that??

OK, time to register 500 different email addresses, so to births, deaths and marriages and fake 500 birth certificates in different names, buy 500 different houses for separate mailing and addresses and send the correct answer in from all of them. I'm sure to win something then, aren't I??

Congrats to the winners, who once again aren't me :rolleyes:

Russell.

Jim15

I have been luck enough to win a prize of an envelope of blanks from Dario, Thank you Dario. I would also like to thank both Dario and Ed for all they do on this site.

Thanks again,

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
I have been luck enough to win a prize of an envelope of blanks from Dario, Thank you Dario. I would also like to thank both Dario and Ed for all they do on this site.

Thanks again,

Nearly 15000 entries and, so far not one important word!!!

It's a TALENT!!

Top Bottom