Trivia Contest Winners-Day 3

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Randy_

Trivia Contest Winners
(Day 3)

Question: FPP…… What is the actual Internet address link for it and what is the one for the analogous Canadian site.

Answer:
http://www.freedompens.org
http://www.pensforcanadianpeacekeepers.ca

The winners of the day 3 contest are:

pssherman and DCBluesman

The prizes are:

Four 30-06 casings with bullet nib, clear powder coated and 7mm transmission installed, with 2 rattlesnake and 2 antler blanks and 4 rifle clips. Donated by CaptG (Gary)

and:

$25 gift cert. for Glue and 20 cardboard pen boxes. Donated by Monty.

*****CONGRATULATIONS*****

Note: Both winners need to go to Ed & Dawn's profile page, select their IAP "contact info" and (EMAIL)them with:

1. Your screen name
2. Your real name & mailing address
3. Your phone number and
4. Your prize preference.
5. Please place the date and name of the contest you won in the subject line of your email.(Example: 2 Feb. Trivia Contest)

Please do "NOT" send your email to Ed's web site!!

First winner to respond each day will receive his/her choice of the two available
prizes!!

I would like to remind winners that the prize you will be receiving has been donated by a supporter of the IAP. Please take a minute to email a note of appreciation when you receive your prize.

Thanks.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

pssherman

What, again?????? See, persistence and diligence pays off.:rolleyes: You do know that your odds of winning improve significantly when you send in CORRECT answers? Don't you?:biggrin:

Ok, in fairness to everyone else, I did not send in an answer for day 4. Uh, yeah.... that's my story and I'm sticking to it. Actually I did not send one in because I was not able to figure out the correct answer.:frown: Means better odds for everyone else.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Official Ruling

What, again?????? See, persistence and diligence pays off.:rolleyes: You do know that your odds of winning improve significantly when you send in CORRECT answers? Don't you?:biggrin:

Ok, in fairness to everyone else, I did not send in an answer for day 4. Uh, yeah.... that's my story and I'm sticking to it. Actually I did not send one in because I was not able to figure out the correct answer.:frown: Means better odds for everyone else.

Paul,

You are officially ruled as "GLOATING"!!

Just got your e-mail, so we can send out prizes to encourage you to GLOAT more!!!

Lucky Louie!!!!

DCBluesman

Passed Away Mar 3, 2016
In Memoriam
Many, many thanks

I received my prize package from Gary (CaptG) today! Not only did he send four 30-06 casings with bullet nib, clear powder coated and 7mm transmission installed, with 2 rattlesnake and 2 antler blanks and 4 rifle clips but he also added 4 carbon fiber blanks!

Thank you GARY!!!

DCBluesman

Passed Away Mar 3, 2016
In Memoriam
Whoa, baby! I thought the box was empty, but as I was breaking it down for recycling I found.....

A lime green jawbreaker on a stick that's bigger than my mouth! (As hard as that is to believe.) Thanks, CaptG!

pssherman

I received my prize package from Monty today. It contained 20 pen boxes and 4 types of CA, accelerator, extra bottles and caps.
Thanks Monty for being an IAP supporter.

Top Bottom