Trivia Contest Winners-Day 17

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

dntrost

The winners of the Day 17 contest are:
PenAffair (Russell)
and
bobskio2003 (Bob Ireland)

Question:
One of our members posted this picture of a fountain pen nib and labeled each part. Please submit the name of the part indicated by the arrow…
1_Nib.jpg

Answer:

Below is the drawing reference and so the acceptable answers are: Heart Hole, Vent or Gulp Hole
I did not accept Breather Hole even though it is technically correct it is not on drawing that was mentioned in the question:
1_Lou_Drawing.jpg

The prizes are:

PRIZE: Acrylic stabilized spalted wood collection, consisting of (1) ea, Spalted Pacific Alder, Spalted big leaf Maple, Spalted Cascara, Spalted black Ash, Spalted Tan Oak. 5 total, est. value $25.50. All are at least 7/8 sq x 5-1/4 long. US shipping inc. International winners pay the difference. Donated by Bad Dogs Burl Source.

and

$25 Gift cert. Donated by Exoticblanks.com (Ed4Copies)

*****CONGRATULATIONS*****

Note: Both winners need to go to Ed & Dawn's profile page, select their IAP "contact info" and (EMAIL)them with:

1. Your screen name
2. Your real name & mailing address
3. Your phone number and
4. Your prize preference.
5. Please place the date and name of the contest you won in the subject line of your email.(Example: 17 Feb. Trivia Contest)

Please do "NOT" send your email to Ed's web site!!

First winner to respond each day will receive his/her choice of the two available
prizes!!

I would like to remind winners that the prize you will be receiving has been donated by a supporter of the IAP. Please take a minute to email a note of appreciation when you receive your prize.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

bobskio2003

Wow I'm off the loser list. I guess running ahead of that black cat (instead of letting it cross my path) paid off. I might even have to buy a lottery ticket tonight. Bob I.

Top Bottom